What is love without a little gift giving? With Valentine's Day just a couple short days away, in combination with the fact that men are seemingly incapable of shopping ahead of time, I thought I'd put together a little gift guide for you guys. Note that this list is just as valuable for the single ladies out there too, what better time to treat yourself than the day all of your friends are off being annoyingly lovey-dovey with their S.O.?
1. Ouai Treatment Masque Superstar celebrity hair stylist and if we're being honest, most importantly Kardashian hair stylist, Jen Atkin just launched her own line of hair products. So yeah, basically the hair gods have spoken and there is literally no line of hair products hotter than Ouai. I promise you your girl has heard of, if not already shopped the collection, and will be Ouai (pun intended) impressed that you scooped some up for her. I picked the hair masque as my personal suggestion, due to the fact I've tried it myself and not only is it just as fantastic as the sexy packaging would make you hope it is, there is also no girl in the world who couldn't use a hair mask so you don't need to worry if it's a product she'd really use - she will and it will change her world.
2. For Love and Lemons Annabelle Robe Since Valentine's Day is a day for lovers (& yes I hate myself as much as you do for saying lovers), a sexier gift is always a fantastic option. However, I do understand that some of you guys out there for whatever reason may not want to give your lady straight up skivvies as a gift. I do also know that you still would like to see her looking hot at the end of the night, and that's why I've picked for you this For Love and Lemons robe. It's a little less bold than a bra and panties, but still super sexy and sure to heat things up.
3. Venus et Fleur Eternity de Venus Arrangement You need to take me seriously when I tell you you would win the award for best guy ever if you send your girl one of these arrangements for Valentine's Day - that's coming for a girl who's honestly not that into getting flowers as gifts. Flowers are usually a little to tacky and mushy romantic, but not these. I bet you didn't know flowers could be sexy - but clearly they can be. While they are a little pricey for something that will die in a couple weeks, they are so worth it. All I can say is a Venus et Fleur arrangement surprising your girl will make you both very happy.
4. Tom Ford Black Orchid EDT Buying perfume for another person is usually not the best idea unless you know exactly what they want or are replacing something they already had. The scent is just as sexy as the bottle and if you haven't already caught on that's a solid theme to stick with when Valentine's Day shopping. I will mention that the scent is a little less girly, so know what she likes before you make the purchase.
5. Agent Provocateur Grace Lace and Stretch Tulle Bodysuit I can garuntee you it's almost every girls dream to receive a gorgeous piece of lingerie like this as a gift and what better day than Valentine's Day? Yes, the bodysuit is ultra sexy, but it's simultaneously elegant and classy. The delicate black lace makes it a really break gift for women with any taste. This is definitely a gift you will love as much as she will love.
6. Diptyque Rose Scented Candle These designer candles are a little pricy coming in at $60 - I usually consider a splurge one of Anthropologies $30 candles, but are definitely a great gift item. If you're dating a remotely trendy girl she's probably had her eye on these candles for a while and just struggles with the idea of buying one for herself. I chose the rose scent because... ya know, Valentine's Day. Maybe include these in a gift with a nice set of lingerie and get the night going.
7. Agent Provocateur Ismerelda Lace Bra and Panty This is a Valentine's Day gift guide so it's only reasonable that their was more than one lingerie option on the list - it's the best gift to give for anyone in a serious relationship. Agent Provocateur is by far my favorite lingerie label, everything is so beautiful, but still remains so sexy. Their lace is perfectly delicate and the pieces they offer are so unique. While they are definitely more of a splurge, the pieces are definitely going to be any girls favorites. Also, just like the $60 candle, $400 lingerie is probably not something she's going to buy herself.
8. Are You Am I Double Wrap Lilou Choker Here's a solid gift for a guy not quite ready to start buying jewelry, but still invested in getting something his date would love to wear. Chokers are a majorly hot accessory right now and something any fashion forward lady is wanting to add to her accessory collection. What I love about this one specifically is that the vibe of it fits really well with Valentine's Day. It's romantic and delicate and something your girl could even throw on with her date night look. Not to mention she can literally wear it with anything.
9. Olivia Von Halle Lila Striped Silk-Sating Pajama Set Ok yes, these are $500 pajamas and no, I don't expect you to actually buy these, but I had to put them on the list. These are like the Rolls Royce of pajamas and for someone who believes in all-natural sleeping (hope you catch my drift) the fact that these babies made my list should say a lot. I'm assuming putting this pair of PJs on would feel similar nirvana and they're just stylish enough to make you debate breaking the no pajamas in public rule. So if you're lucky enough to have enough cash to drop $500 on pajamas - your girl will love you forever.